It's natural for you to feel some anxiety just before a speech. It can be good. Nervous energy makes for a compelling public speaking performance.
Advanced one day training course: £397 plus VAT. Group rates are always available.
Advanced two day training course: £700 plus VAT. Group rates are always available.
Includes: Either a one or two day training session with your own public speaking skills coach. No more than six participants on an open course. A business-oriented training venue in a city centre or easily accessible location.
Includes: Morning tea/ coffee, working lunch, afternoon tea/ coffee, refreshments, full overhead projection facilities, Internet access.
Included in this package: Each PresentPerfectTM training participant is invited to join a skills update six months after their training. This skills update gives each participant the chance to test their learning, refresh their public speaking techniques and enhance their skills.
To find out how PresentPerfectTM advanced public speaking training gives you the essential techniques for better speeches, you can call on 01344 859823 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
"Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen."
I started to see improvements with every practical exercise.iMeta Technologies
Very productive course. Just what I needed!CNR International
Trainer was knowledgeable, informative and constructive.A Medical Charity
Very worthwhile day focused on my individual training needs.Northumberland National Park Authority
I had a fantastic day.National Health Service
The course was very good and met more than my expectations.Veolia Water
Public speaking training customers. You cannot see this if your browser doesn't have CSS enabled.
Scroll down to find your nearest public speaking training venue.
Newcastle upon Tyne
Do you know someone who needs presentation training? Find out how you and your organisation can benefit just by letting us know.
Learn about the top five public speaking mistakes. Read how you can avoid them when you present. Just complete your details below and receive this free eBook.
Your public speaking training and coaching questions answered here:
1. What is involved with a PresentPerfectTM Public speaking training course?
2. Where are your PresentPerfectTM public speaking training course venues?
3. How many participants are on each PresentPerfectTM public speaking training course?
4. Can participants with a mix of presenting ability attend the same public speaking skills course?
5. I have never given a public speech before. Should I attend a PresentPerfectTM session?
6. I am a frequent speaker. How can advanced public speaking training assist me?
7. Do you use video recordings in a PresentPerfectTM public speaking training course?
8. What is needed for confident public speaking success?
9. Is a public speaking training course the best way to learn public speaking skills?
10. Can public speaking really be taught?
11. Can I attend either a full day or a half day public speaking training course?
12. How long does the PresentPerfectTM public speaking course last?
PowerPoint public speaking tips are taught on the training course?
14. What is involved with an OptionPerfect public speaking consultancy?
15. What outcome can I expect from an OptionPerfect public speaking consulting session?