As an experienced presenter you know the basics of effective presenting–and a whole lot more presentation skills besides. You know the importance of being prepared for a major presentation...totally familiar with your subject, content and structure. And you know the value of rehearsal
And knowing all that means that you also want to give your best when you have to give a major presentation. That can be the difficult part for busy executives. Good effective presentation practice takes time and effort. Interruptions will always disrupt your presentation flow. That's a problem for any presenter.
A half-day presentation training referesher gives you an answer. It's a half day of presentation training with your own trainer, one-to-one. You'll have a whole morning or afternoon to work on your presentation with someone who can give you the help and encouragement you need to present with confidence.
A presentation skills training refresher gives you the time and space to focus on your next key presentation. You can rehearse a PowerPoint or Keynote presentation. You can craft your presentation's beginning or its conclusion. You could work through the essential structure linking your presentation. Or you could work on the over all message of your presentation.
The thing is...it's your time and your trainer will help you to make the most of it. You'll get invaluable feedback and insight into your presentation, tips and techniques–making you a more confident and effective presenter.
Skills refresher price: £397 plus VAT
Includes: Morning or afternoon tea/ coffee, working lunch, refreshments, full overhead projection facilities, Internet access.
Included in this package: Each PresentPerfectTM training participant is invited to join a skills update six months after their training. This skills update gives each participant the chance to test their learning, refresh their presentation techniques and enhance their skills.
Whether you plan to present at a seminar, conference or trade association you will find the PresentPerfectTM half day skills refresher an invaluable option.
This one-to-one training session–either morning or afternoon–is dedicated to practising presenting techniques, styles and methods. Full of best practice tips this skills refresher is perfect preparation for a big presentation event.
To find out where you can plan an effective presentation training refresher at your local PresentPerfectTM training centre you can call 01344 859823 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
"When you wish to instruct, be brief; that men's minds take in quickly what you say, learn its lesson, and retain it faithfully. Every word that is unnecessary only pours over the side of a brimming mind."
I started to see improvements with every practical exercise.iMeta Technologies
Very productive course. Just what I needed!CNR International
Trainer was knowledgeable, informative and constructive.A Medical Charity
Very worthwhile day focused on my individual training needs.Northumberland National Park Authority
I had a fantastic day.National Health Service
The course was very good and met more than my expectations.Veolia Water
Presentation training customers. You cannot see this if your browser doesn't have CSS enabled.
Scroll down to find your nearest presentation training venue.
Newcastle upon Tyne
Do you know someone who needs presentation training? Find out how you and your organisation can benefit just by letting us know.
Learn about the top five presentation mistakes. Read how you can avoid them when you present. Just complete your details below and receive this free eBook.
Listen to all the presenting tips and techniques for better presentations.
Featured Presentation Skills Podcast of the week
Your presentation training and coaching questions answered here:
1. What is involved with a PresentPerfectTM presentation training course?
2. Where are your PresentPerfectTM presentation training course venues?
3. How many participants are on each PresentPerfectTM presentation training course?
4. Can participants with a mix of presenting ability attend the same presentation skills course?
5. I have never given a public presentation before. Should I attend a PresentPerfectTM session?
6. I am a frequent presenter. How can advanced presentation skills training assist me?
7. Do you use video recordings in a PresentPerfectTM public speaking training course?
8. What is needed for confident public speaking success?
9. Is a public speaking training course the best way to learn public speaking skills?
10. Can public speaking really be taught?
11. Can I attend either a full day or a half day public speaking training course?
12. How long does the PresentPerfectTM public speaking course last?
13. What PowerPoint exercises are used on a PresentPerfectTM presentation training course?
PowerPoint public speaking tips are taught on the training course?
15. What is involved with an OptionPerfect public speaking consultancy?
16. What outcome can I expect from an OptionPerfect public speaking consulting session?