PresentPerfectTM is a practical hands-on presentation skills course available at any one of more than 40 training centres in the United Kingdom. Tuition, demonstration and presentation practice give you the skills to present confidently and achieve better outcomes for your own presentations.
Key Presentation Skills You Will Learn on the PresentPerfectTM Training Course:
- Understand all about presentation dynamics
- Rhetorical techniques
- Learn how to research an audience
- Presentation questions you need to ask before you present
- Presentation practice
- Recognise the value of presentation visual aids
- Find out about the point, turn and talk technique
- Get prepared for presentation questions and answers
Why You Might Need a PresentPerfectTM Presentation Skills Training Course
A PresentPerfectTM presentation skills training course is designed for professionals, managers, sales executives, team leaders and job interview candidates. Most of our training course participants have some presenting experience. But it's fair to say that some are new to the whole experience of presenting.
We aim to ensure that beginner trainees stick together and those course participants with more experience also attend the course with other experienced participants. This makes for a more effective learning experience in the training room. The course is ideal if you want to:
- Maximise your presentation opportunities
- Give confident presentations
- Enhance your career prospects
- Boost your industry profile
- Plan and prepare better presentations
You can increase your presentation productivity with better presentation skills and techniques. With PresentPerfectTMpublic speaking training you can expect to benefit from more confidence…and achieve better results.
Includes: A one day training session with your own presentation skills trainer. No more than six participants on a public presentation skills course. A business-oriented training venue in a city centre or easily accessible location.
Includes: Morning tea/ coffee, working lunch, afternoon tea/ coffee, refreshments, full overhead projection facilities, Internet access.
"The harder you work the luckier you get."