PresentPerfectTMis a practical hands-on public speaking skills course. Tuition, demonstration and practice give you the skills to speak confidently and achieve better outcomes with your speeches.
This outline will give you a good idea of who can benefit and what you can expect to learn on a public speaking training course.
- Understand the dynamics of public speaking
- Learn how to research an audience
- Know how to prepare for a speech
- Find out how to rehearse
- Recognise the value of visual aids
- Learn the point, turn and talk technique Understand how to use rhetorical techniques
- Know how to prepare for questions and answers
A PresentPerfectTM public speaking training course is ideal for professionals, managers, sales executives, team leaders and job interview candidates.
It's ideal if you want to:
- Maximise your speaking opportunities
- Gain confidence when speaking in public
- Enhance your career prospects
- Boost your industry profile
- Plan and prepare better speeches
Improved public speaking skills will increase your productivity. With PresentPerfectTM public speaking training you can expect to benefit from more confidence…and achieve better results.
Includes: A one day training session with your own public speaking skills trainer. No more than six participants on a public speaking skills course. A business-oriented training venue in a city centre or easily accessible location.
Includes: Morning tea/ coffee, working lunch, afternoon tea/ coffee, refreshments, full overhead projection facilities, Internet access.
Let thy speech be better than silence, or be silent.