PresentPerfectTM is a practical hands-on public speaking courseTuition, demonstration and practice give you the skills to speak confidently and achieve better outcomes.
A PresentPerfectTM public speaking course is ideal for professionals, managers, sales executives, team leaders and job interview candidates. It's ideal if you want to:
Improved techniques will increase your productivity. With PresentPerfectTM public speaking training you can expect to benefit from more confidence...and achieve better results.
Includes: A one day training session with your own public speaking skills trainer. No more than six participants on a course. A business-oriented training venue in a city centre or easily accessible location.
Includes: Morning tea/ coffee, working lunch, afternoon tea/ coffee, refreshments, full overhead projection facilities, Internet access.
To find out how your public speaking skills will benefit from a PresentPerfectTM public speaking training course you can call 01344 859823 or email: email@example.com.
"Let thy speech be better than silence, or be silent."
I started to see improvements with every practical exercise.iMeta Technologies
Very productive course. Just what I needed!CNR International
Trainer was knowledgeable, informative and constructive.A Medical Charity
Very worthwhile day focused on my individual training needs.Northumberland National Park Authority
I had a fantastic day.National Health Service
The course was very good and met more than my expectations.Veolia Water
Public speaking training customers. You cannot see this if your browser doesn't have CSS enabled.
Scroll down to find your nearest public speaking training venue.
Newcastle upon Tyne
Do you know someone who needs presentation training? Find out how you and your organisation can benefit just by letting us know.
Learn about the top five public speaking mistakes. Read how you can avoid them when you present. Just complete your details below and receive this free eBook.
Your public speaking training and coaching questions answered here:
1. What is involved with a PresentPerfectTM Public speaking training course?
2. Where are your PresentPerfectTM public speaking training course venues?
3. How many participants are on each PresentPerfectTM public speaking training course?
4. Can participants with a mix of presenting ability attend the same public speaking skills course?
5. I have never given a public speech before. Should I attend a PresentPerfectTM session?
6. I am a frequent speaker. How can advanced public speaking training assist me?
7. Do you use video recordings in a PresentPerfectTM public speaking training course?
8. What is needed for confident public speaking success?
9. Is a public speaking training course the best way to learn public speaking skills?
10. Can public speaking really be taught?
11. Can I attend either a full day or a half day public speaking training course?
12. How long does the PresentPerfectTM public speaking course last?
PowerPoint public speaking tips are taught on the training course?
14. What is involved with an OptionPerfect public speaking consultancy?
15. What outcome can I expect from an OptionPerfect public speaking consulting session?