Public Speaking Training
How do your public speaking skills match up?
Your public speaking skills are vital for your future career success. And when they don't match up, you need to consider how best to improve.
Quick and effective results come from training. Public speaking training is quicker and more reliable than self-study. And it's certainly quicker than watching and learning from others as they give their speeches.
When you are ready for public speaking training you have some choices with Time to Market–call 01344 859823 or email: email@example.com to find out more.
You can opt for one to one training with a public speaking skills coach. Or you can choose to attend one of our group training courses where class sizes are limited with six participants.
You might find a beginners course beneficial if you are relatively new to presenting. Or you might find an advanced training course more useful. As an alternative, you could benefit from a half day skills refresher which is a perfect antidote to a looming conference speech.
One to one or a group training course; beginner or advanced training, or a skills refresher. It's your choice.
To find out how you can build a confident public speaking technique at your nearest PresentPerfectTM training centre you can call 01344 859823 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective public speaking training will boost your confidence, skills and techniques when you are in front of an audience. You will acquire a confident speaking technique needed for a range of speaking events: company-wide speeches, conference speeches, and public events.
When you want public speaking skills that match up, PresentPerfectTM skills training will give you those skills.
"Unaccustomed as most individuals are to public speaking they still do it."
I started to see improvements with every practical exercise.iMeta Technologies
Very productive course. Just what I needed!CNR International
Trainer was knowledgeable, informative and constructive.A Medical Charity
Very worthwhile day focused on my individual training needs.Northumberland National Park Authority
I had a fantastic day.National Health Service
The course was very good and met more than my expectations.Veolia Water
Public speaking training customers. You cannot see this if your browser doesn't have CSS enabled.
Scroll down to find your nearest public speaking training venue.
Newcastle upon Tyne
Do you know someone who needs presentation training? Find out how you and your organisation can benefit just by letting us know.
Learn about the top five public speaking mistakes. Read how you can avoid them when you present. Just complete your details below and receive this free eBook.
Your public speaking training and coaching questions answered here:
1. What is involved with a PresentPerfectTM Public speaking training course?
2. Where are your PresentPerfectTM public speaking training course venues?
3. How many participants are on each PresentPerfectTM public speaking training course?
4. Can participants with a mix of presenting ability attend the same public speaking skills course?
5. I have never given a public speech before. Should I attend a PresentPerfectTM session?
6. I am a frequent speaker. How can advanced public speaking training assist me?
7. Do you use video recordings in a PresentPerfectTM public speaking training course?
8. What is needed for confident public speaking success?
9. Is a public speaking training course the best way to learn public speaking skills?
10. Can public speaking really be taught?
11. Can I attend either a full day or a half day public speaking training course?
12. How long does the PresentPerfectTM public speaking course last?
PowerPoint public speaking tips are taught on the training course?
14. What is involved with an OptionPerfect public speaking consultancy?
15. What outcome can I expect from an OptionPerfect public speaking consulting session?