Do you know someone who needs help with their public speaking skills? Why not refer a colleague for public speaking training?
You can refer them to us—and earn yourself a £20 Amazon voucher. Plus you will receive 10% off a PresentPerfectTM training course or coaching session.
REFER A COLLEAGUE
for public speaking training
We will offer your colleague or acquaintance an introductory discount of 10% off their first training course or public speaking coaching session.
Refer A Colleague
Please refer a colleague for training
For everyone you recommend to us, who goes on to become a customer, we will send you a £20 Amazon voucher and offer 10% off a PresentPerfectTM training course or coaching session—for your organisation. So your team can benefit as well.
So, if you have a colleague, a friend, a supplier or business acquaintance who you think would benefit from public speaking skills training, simply complete the online referral form or email us.
Please don't hesitate to get in contact about public speaking training or coaching, whenever the time is right.
REFER A COLLEAGUE OR FRIEND
all the details
All The Terms For You To Refer A Colleague
Please bear these in mind when you come to refer a colleague.
- You must send us a referral form or an email each time you want to refer someone to Time to Market. If you don't, we may not be able to confirm that they were referred by you.
- We will send you a £20 Amazon voucher once a customer introduced by you has completed a training course/ coaching session and paid in full.
- In addition to each voucher we send you, we will offer your organisation a training course or coaching session with a 10% saving.
- You may only claim one £20 Amazon voucher for each customer that you introduce.
- There is no limit to the number of vouchers you can claim—as long as the customers you introduce pay their invoices fully.
- We regret that we can't award you with a £20 Amazon voucher if you introduce an existing customer.
"A good reputation is more valuable than money"