Your presentation skills can affect your career prospects. Your directors, managers and potential employers will all rate the ease with which you present. So why shouldn't you aim to give your presentation skills a real boost?
It's natural for you to want to enhance your career prospects. And those prospects can be enhanced with more presentation confidence and a real understanding of the art of presentation, the skills involved and the techniques needed for your presenting success.
When you want to develop your presentation skills, and work on your own career progression an advanced presentation skills training course can certainly help you with that aim. An advanced presentation training course will help you to identify your good presenting techniques and those that need some improvement.
Advanced one day training course: £397 plus VAT. Group rates are always available.
Advanced two day training course: £700 plus VAT. Group rates are always available.
Includes: Either a one or two day training session with your own presentation skills trainer. No more than six participants on an open course held at a business-oriented training venue in a city centre or easily accessible location.
Includes: Morning tea/ coffee, working lunch, afternoon tea/ coffee, refreshments, full overhead projection facilities, Internet access.
Included in this package: Each PresentPerfectTM training participant is invited to join a skills update six months after their training. This skills update gives each participant the chance to test their learning, refresh their presentation techniques and enhance their skills.
You want to target those areas of presentation technique that you need for your career progression. A PresentPerfectTM advanced presentation course contains training modules that you can use more or less intensively.
To find out how PresentPerfectTM advanced presentation training gives you the essential techniques for better presenting, you can call on 01344 859823 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got."
I started to see improvements with every practical exercise.iMeta Technologies
Very productive course. Just what I needed!CNR International
Trainer was knowledgeable, informative and constructive.A Medical Charity
Very worthwhile day focused on my individual training needs.Northumberland National Park Authority
I had a fantastic day.National Health Service
The course was very good and met more than my expectations.Veolia Water
Presentation training customers. You cannot see this if your browser doesn't have CSS enabled.
Scroll down to find your nearest presentation training venue.
Newcastle upon Tyne
Do you know someone who needs presentation training? Find out how you and your organisation can benefit just by letting us know.
Learn about the top five presentation mistakes. Read how you can avoid them when you present. Just complete your details below and receive this free eBook.
Listen to all the presenting tips and techniques for better presentations.
Featured Presentation Skills Podcast of the week
Your presentation training and coaching questions answered here:
1. What is involved with a PresentPerfectTM presentation training course?
2. Where are your PresentPerfectTM presentation training course venues?
3. How many participants are on each PresentPerfectTM presentation training course?
4. Can participants with a mix of presenting ability attend the same presentation skills course?
5. I have never given a public presentation before. Should I attend a PresentPerfectTM session?
6. I am a frequent presenter. How can advanced presentation skills training assist me?
7. Do you use video recordings in a PresentPerfectTM public speaking training course?
8. What is needed for confident public speaking success?
9. Is a public speaking training course the best way to learn public speaking skills?
10. Can public speaking really be taught?
11. Can I attend either a full day or a half day public speaking training course?
12. How long does the PresentPerfectTM public speaking course last?
13. What PowerPoint exercises are used on a PresentPerfectTM presentation training course?
PowerPoint public speaking tips are taught on the training course?
15. What is involved with an OptionPerfect public speaking consultancy?
16. What outcome can I expect from an OptionPerfect public speaking consulting session?