Questions To Ask Before Your Presentation
You can sometimes find yourself on a speaking agenda without much notice! But in most cases, even in the most demanding of roles, you will have a request to present. So you should be prepared to get some answers to these questions to ask before a presentation.
Therefore here are the ten questions you need to ask.
- Who wants you to give a presentation?
- What are their contact details?
- What is the planned event?
- When and where is the planned event?
- How many presenters will be involved?
- What is the theme of the event?
- What sort of presentation is expected?
- Why am I being asked to give a presentation?
- Can I use multimedia?
- Can I call you back to confirm?
Ten Questions To Ask
Your job is to get answers to these questions. Answers that mean you can give a good, solid presentation that meets the brief. So the good news is that it’s not hard to get the answers! But the bad news is that you really should get them! Because if you commit to this presentation without the answers, then you might have a few problems ahead. And it’s always best to be prepare.