PresentPerfectTM is a practical hands-on presentation skills training course. The course is available at any one of more than 40 training centres in the United Kingdom. Tuition, demonstration and presentation practice give you the skills to present confidently and achieve better outcomes for your own presentations.
A PresentPerfectTM presentation skills training course is designed for professionals, managers, sales executives, team leaders and job interview candidates. Most of our training course participants have some presenting experience. But it's fair to say that some are new to the whole experience of presenting.
We aim to ensure that beginner trainees stick together and those course participants with more experience also attend the course with other experienced participants.
This makes for a more effective learning experience in the training room. The course is ideal if you want to:
Improved techniques will increase your presentation productivity. With PresentPerfectTM presentation skills and public speaking training you can expect to benefit from more confidence...and achieve better results.
Includes: A one day training session with your own presentation skills trainer. No more than six participants on a course. A business-oriented training venue in a city centre or easily accessible location.
Includes: Morning tea/ coffee, working lunch, afternoon tea/ coffee, refreshments, full overhead projection facilities, Internet access.
To find out how your presentation skills will benefit from a PresentPerfectTM presentation skills and public speaking training course you can call 01344 859823 or email: email@example.com.
"The harder you work the luckier you get."
I started to see improvements with every practical exercise.iMeta Technologies
Very productive course. Just what I needed!CNR International
Trainer was knowledgeable, informative and constructive.A Medical Charity
Very worthwhile day focused on my individual training needs.Northumberland National Park Authority
I had a fantastic day.National Health Service
The course was very good and met more than my expectations.Veolia Water
Presentation training customers. You cannot see this if your browser doesn't have CSS enabled.
Scroll down to find your nearest presentation training venue.
Newcastle upon Tyne
Do you know someone who needs presentation training? Find out how you and your organisation can benefit just by letting us know.
Learn about the top five presentation mistakes. Read how you can avoid them when you present. Just complete your details below and receive this free eBook.
Listen to all the presenting tips and techniques for better presentations.
Featured Presentation Skills Podcast of the week
Your presentation training and coaching questions answered here:
1. What is involved with a PresentPerfectTM presentation training course?
2. Where are your PresentPerfectTM presentation training course venues?
3. How many participants are on each PresentPerfectTM presentation training course?
4. Can participants with a mix of presenting ability attend the same presentation skills course?
5. I have never given a public presentation before. Should I attend a PresentPerfectTM session?
6. I am a frequent presenter. How can advanced presentation skills training assist me?
7. Do you use video recordings in a PresentPerfectTM public speaking training course?
8. What is needed for confident public speaking success?
9. Is a public speaking training course the best way to learn public speaking skills?
10. Can public speaking really be taught?
11. Can I attend either a full day or a half day public speaking training course?
12. How long does the PresentPerfectTM public speaking course last?
13. What PowerPoint exercises are used on a PresentPerfectTM presentation training course?
PowerPoint public speaking tips are taught on the training course?
15. What is involved with an OptionPerfect public speaking consultancy?
16. What outcome can I expect from an OptionPerfect public speaking consulting session?